VA's Phase Three Reopening Guidelines
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Posted by: Teresa Starkey
Virginia Phase Three to Begin July 1st
Read the full Governor's office press release HERE
Read the full list of Phase Three guidelines HERE
Biggest differences between phase 2 and phase 3 for Virginia.
- Capacity limits on restaurants and nonessential retail businesses will be lifted, but tables will still have to be six feet apart and social distancing needs to be followed.
- The maximum size of group gatherings will be increased from 50 to 250 people.
- Zoos, museums can open at 50%
- Outdoor entertainment such as water parks and amusement parks limited to 1,000 people
- Gym and fitness centers can go up to 75% of capacity
- Grooming services will be fully open — physical distancing will still be required.
- Overnight summer camps will still be closed
For more details on all Phase Three guidelines for all business sectors, click here