BRAC Internet Listing Service (ILS)/Website Committee
9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
This committee shall be responsible for the following:
• General oversight of BRAC's ILS.
• The development of enhancements to the ILS so that it remains an industry competitive site for the listing of rental housing.
• Additional responsibilities to be determined by the Advisory Committee.
BRAC’s Events & Education Committee
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
This committee is the principal body for determining and executing the events calendar of the association. Responsibilities of the committee include:
• Generating topics for association events
• Securing speakers and/or locations for events
• Determining educational needs for the Charlottesville area
• Volunteering to assist staff at registration table, etc. at events
• Making sure planned events are in line with the association’s mission
BRAC Supplier Committee
11:00 AM - Noon
The committee shall be responsible for the following:
• The development and maintenance of relationships between supplier members and owner/manager members of the association.
• Increasing the financial and personal return on investment for supplier members participating within the association.
• The development of supplier based ideas and programs to improve the engagement of owner/manager members within the association.